entriesaboutuni.'smisc.

Monday, October 10, 2011
@ 10:07 PM

I am lucky that I have never contracted neither syphilis nor the Black Plague. Despite these fortunes, however, I am still convinced that I am from Italy, circa 1500 CE., rather than 21st century San Jose.
There is no denying it; Renaissance is here. With talent such as the late Steve Jobs from local Palo Alto sculpted in our recent history, it is evident that there is no limit as to what man can do if he sets his mind to what he wants. Where I am from, because people do what they love, they ........ eh what am I going at here. It made sense in my head...!

I am merely a nameless pupil as of this point, but I strive to become someone at the level of Leonardo da Vinci, a man who excelled with a love and passion in everything that he